The Islamic Center of Mill Valley provides several services, including:
We offer notary public services. Please contact us for more information.
- An appointment with the Imam’s of the Masjid is required. Please contact us for more information.
- In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, a valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obtained from the local county probate court.
- A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
- If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
- Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid. You will be able to utilize the courtyard for photographs.
- There is no fee for this service, however, the Masjid operates on donations and you may make a donation if you wish.
- Providing false or inaccurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinent information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.